- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 1 Loaf Rhodes™ Bread Dough, thawed & risen
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll loaf or combined dinner rolls into a 12x18-inch rectangle.
- Combine butter with seasonings.
- Brush mixture on dough, reserving a small amount to brush on top later.
- Arrange pepperoni on top of seasoning mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- Beginning with a long side, roll up dough jelly roll style.
- Tuck ends under and place, seam side down, on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- Using a sharp serrated knife cut several vents in the top.
- Brush with reserved seasoning mixture.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes.
NotesNothing like the awesome taste of pizza rolled up into one fabulous bread roll.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More