- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 1 Loaf Rhodes™ Bread Dough, thawed & risen
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll loaf or combined dinner rolls into a 12x18-inch rectangle.
- Combine butter with seasonings.
- Brush mixture on dough, reserving a small amount to brush on top later.
- Arrange pepperoni on top of seasoning mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- Beginning with a long side, roll up dough jelly roll style.
- Tuck ends under and place, seam side down, on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- Using a sharp serrated knife cut several vents in the top.
- Brush with reserved seasoning mixture.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes.
NotesNothing like the awesome taste of pizza rolled up into one fabulous bread roll.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More