- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pkg. sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- olive oil
- 1 pizza dough
- Lightly grease baking stone or baking sheet with olive oil.
- Spread pizza dough to fit the stone/baking sheet.
- Brush olive oil on top of dough and cover with dough completely with pepperoni.
- Sprinkle cheese over pepperoni.
- Roll the dough as if rolling a jelly roll and pinch sides.
- Move roll to the middle of the pan and bake at 400º for 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let sit for 5-10 min. before slicing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
The Italian Exchange
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
CRISPY BAKED RAVIOLI
Banana TrifleSee More