- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 to 4 cups flour
- 1/3 c. very warm water (105-115 F.)
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 pkg. yeast
- 1 c. milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 c. grated cheddar cheese
- 1/3 c. finely chopped pepperoni
- In the measuring cup, stir together the water and sugar and yeast. Let stand for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture is foamy (if no foam, start again). Meanwhile in a large bowl, stir together milk and salt. Stir in yeast mixture, cheese and pepperoni. Stir in 2 1/2 cups of the flour. Stir in as much of the remaining flour as necessary to form a soft dough.
- Turn onto a floured board, knead 7 minutes, using as much of the remaining flour as necessary until dough is no longer sticky. Place in a greased bowl, turning dough to completely coat with grease. Cover bowl with plastic wrap. Set in a draft-free warm place to rise until double in bulk. Punch down, divide dough in half.
- Roll each half into a log 2 inches shorter than mold. Place in greased mold and cap each end.
- Bake in preheated 400° F. oven for one hour or until bread sounds hollow when tapped. Remove from mold to cool.
Decadent Desserts Made From
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More