- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 cups of diced pepperoni -- Microwave first to get rid of surplus oil, just 30 seconds or so
- Combine the first 5 ingredients.
- Add the pepperoni and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Grease a mini muffin tin and fill each cup 2/3 full with the batter.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
NotesAdd this one to your Holiday Appetizer Tray~
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More