- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound pepperoni sausage, diced or grated
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Bake in a medium baking dish for 15-20 minutes until top is lighly browned and bubbly at 350. Serve with crakers, bagels, or pita chips
- it's good on just about everything!
NotesThis is THE easiest dip - and it is so good. It's a hit at every party we bring it to.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More