- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound pepperoni sausage, diced or grated
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Bake in a medium baking dish for 15-20 minutes until top is lighly browned and bubbly at 350. Serve with crakers, bagels, or pita chips
- it's good on just about everything!
NotesThis is THE easiest dip - and it is so good. It's a hit at every party we bring it to.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Parmesan Corn Pudding
Seven-layer Macaroni & Cheese SaladSee More