- Cooking Time: 3–4
- Servings: 10–12
- Preparation Time: 10 (inc. heating time)
- 1 (4 oz) package turkey pepperoni, chopped
- 1 (8 oz) package light cream cheese
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Place soup and cream cheese into microwaveable bowl.
- Cover and heat on high for 1 minute, stir and heat until melted together, approximately another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add chopped pepperoni.
- Cover and microwave for another minute.
- Serve with crackers, pita chips, or mini bagels.
Get Fit With Good Food!
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More