- Cooking Time: 3–4
- Servings: 10–12
- Preparation Time: 10 (inc. heating time)
- 1 (4 oz) package turkey pepperoni, chopped
- 1 (8 oz) package light cream cheese
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Place soup and cream cheese into microwaveable bowl.
- Cover and heat on high for 1 minute, stir and heat until melted together, approximately another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add chopped pepperoni.
- Cover and microwave for another minute.
- Serve with crackers, pita chips, or mini bagels.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More