- Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- Servings: 9-10
- Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
- • 3 lasagna noodles (I use 9-10 noodles)
- • 3/4 cup ricotta cheese ( I use 15 0z and add 1 egg)
- • 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- • 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- • 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- • 24 slices pepperoni
- • 3 slices Swiss cheese, cut into thirds
- • 1 cup meatless spaghetti sauce (I made meatsauce)
- • 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- This is the recipe for my meatsauce
- 1-1 1/2 LBS Ground Beef
- 1 beef bullion cube
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 large jar spaghetti sauce
- Salt to taste
- good sprinkle of garlic power
- brown ground beef and add all the other ingedients and bring to a boil then turned down and let simmer for 4-5 hrs.
- • Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Combine the ricotta cheese, chives, oregano and basil; spread 1/4 cup over each noodle to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with pepperoni and Swiss cheese; carefully roll up.
- • Place seam side down in a greased shallow 1-qt. baking dish; top with spaghetti sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- • Sprinkle with Parmesan. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Yields 9-10 servings
NotesThis is a TOH recipe that i changed up some to make it my way.My family loves this and ask for it alot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More