Pepperoni Lasagna Rollups
• 3 lasagna noodles (I use 9-10 noodles)
• 3/4 cup ricotta cheese ( I use 15 0z and add 1 egg)
• 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
• 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
• 24 slices pepperoni
• 3 slices Swiss cheese, cut into thirds
• 1 cup meatless spaghetti sauce (I made meatsauce)
• 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
This is the recipe for my meatsauce
1-1 1/2 LBS Ground Beef
1 beef bullion cube
Pinch of sugar
1 large jar spaghetti sauce
Salt to taste
good sprinkle of garlic power
brown ground beef and add all the other ingedients and bring to a boil then turned down and let simmer for 4-5 hrs.
• Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Combine the ricotta cheese, chives, oregano and basil; spread 1/4 cup over each noodle to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with pepperoni and Swiss cheese; carefully roll up.
• Place seam side down in a greased shallow 1-qt. baking dish; top with spaghetti sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
• Sprinkle with Parmesan. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Yields 9-10 servings
Pairs Well With
This is a TOH recipe that i changed up some to make it my way.My family loves this and ask for it alot.