- Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- Servings: 9-10
- Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
- • 3 lasagna noodles (I use 9-10 noodles)
- • 3/4 cup ricotta cheese ( I use 15 0z and add 1 egg)
- • 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- • 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- • 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- • 24 slices pepperoni
- • 3 slices Swiss cheese, cut into thirds
- • 1 cup meatless spaghetti sauce (I made meatsauce)
- • 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- This is the recipe for my meatsauce
- 1-1 1/2 LBS Ground Beef
- 1 beef bullion cube
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 large jar spaghetti sauce
- Salt to taste
- good sprinkle of garlic power
- brown ground beef and add all the other ingedients and bring to a boil then turned down and let simmer for 4-5 hrs.
- • Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Combine the ricotta cheese, chives, oregano and basil; spread 1/4 cup over each noodle to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with pepperoni and Swiss cheese; carefully roll up.
- • Place seam side down in a greased shallow 1-qt. baking dish; top with spaghetti sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- • Sprinkle with Parmesan. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Yields 9-10 servings
NotesThis is a TOH recipe that i changed up some to make it my way.My family loves this and ask for it alot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Adventures in CookingSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More