- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup diced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 egg, separated
- 1 tube (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a bowl, combine pepperoni, cheese, oregano and egg yolk. In a small bowl, whisk egg white until foamy; set aside. Separate crescent dough into four rectangles; seal peferations. Spread pepperoni mixture over each rectangle to within 1/4 in. of the edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seams to seal. Cut each into six slices.
- Place cut side down on greased baking sheets; brush tops with egg white. Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. 2 dozen
NotesThese were very easy to make and gone in about five minutes! Serve with your favorite pizza or spaghetti sauce!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More