- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream, oregano, garlic powder, red pepper.
- Spread into bottom of pie plate.
- Spread pizza sauce on top and sprinkle with pepperoni and scallions.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and top with cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes more.
- Serve hot with bread, tortilla chips, or crackers.
NotesAt my previous job, we had appetizer day once a week. Not great for the wasteline, but GREAT for trying new things. This was one of the things we tried. YUMMY! The original recipe calls for chopped green pepper also, but I like it simple.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More