- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream, oregano, garlic powder, red pepper.
- Spread into bottom of pie plate.
- Spread pizza sauce on top and sprinkle with pepperoni and scallions.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and top with cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes more.
- Serve hot with bread, tortilla chips, or crackers.
NotesAt my previous job, we had appetizer day once a week. Not great for the wasteline, but GREAT for trying new things. This was one of the things we tried. YUMMY! The original recipe calls for chopped green pepper also, but I like it simple.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More