- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream, oregano, garlic powder, red pepper.
- Spread into bottom of pie plate.
- Spread pizza sauce on top and sprinkle with pepperoni and scallions.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and top with cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes more.
- Serve hot with bread, tortilla chips, or crackers.
NotesAt my previous job, we had appetizer day once a week. Not great for the wasteline, but GREAT for trying new things. This was one of the things we tried. YUMMY! The original recipe calls for chopped green pepper also, but I like it simple.