- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 - 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened.
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1 tsp. dried oregano flakes
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (optional - add more or less to taste)
- 1/2 c. pizza sauce
- 1/2 c. pepperoni, minced
- 1/4 c. green onion, minced
- 1/4 c. green pepper, minced
- 1/2 c. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Sweet pepper strips, broccoli flowerets, and/or crackers
- In a small bowl, beat together cream cheese, sour cream, oregano, garlic powder and red pepper flakes until well blended.
- Spread mixture evenly in a 9 or 10 inch quiche dish or pie plate.
- Spread pizza sauce over the top.
- Sprinkle with pepperoni, green onion and green peppers.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 mins.
- Top with the mozzarella cheese and return back to oven for another 5 mins until the chees is melted and everything is heated through.
- Serve with the veggies or crackers of your choice.
- Makes 1 1/2 cups, or approximately 12 servings.
NotesI got this recipe from a friend.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More