- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 - 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened.
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1 tsp. dried oregano flakes
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (optional - add more or less to taste)
- 1/2 c. pizza sauce
- 1/2 c. pepperoni, minced
- 1/4 c. green onion, minced
- 1/4 c. green pepper, minced
- 1/2 c. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Sweet pepper strips, broccoli flowerets, and/or crackers
- In a small bowl, beat together cream cheese, sour cream, oregano, garlic powder and red pepper flakes until well blended.
- Spread mixture evenly in a 9 or 10 inch quiche dish or pie plate.
- Spread pizza sauce over the top.
- Sprinkle with pepperoni, green onion and green peppers.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 mins.
- Top with the mozzarella cheese and return back to oven for another 5 mins until the chees is melted and everything is heated through.
- Serve with the veggies or crackers of your choice.
- Makes 1 1/2 cups, or approximately 12 servings.
NotesI got this recipe from a friend.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Get Fit With Good Food!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More