- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 - 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened.
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1 tsp. dried oregano flakes
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (optional - add more or less to taste)
- 1/2 c. pizza sauce
- 1/2 c. pepperoni, minced
- 1/4 c. green onion, minced
- 1/4 c. green pepper, minced
- 1/2 c. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Sweet pepper strips, broccoli flowerets, and/or crackers
- In a small bowl, beat together cream cheese, sour cream, oregano, garlic powder and red pepper flakes until well blended.
- Spread mixture evenly in a 9 or 10 inch quiche dish or pie plate.
- Spread pizza sauce over the top.
- Sprinkle with pepperoni, green onion and green peppers.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 mins.
- Top with the mozzarella cheese and return back to oven for another 5 mins until the chees is melted and everything is heated through.
- Serve with the veggies or crackers of your choice.
- Makes 1 1/2 cups, or approximately 12 servings.
NotesI got this recipe from a friend.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More