- Cooking Time: 12
- Preparation Time: 8
- 3/4 C diced pepperoni
- 3/4 C Shredded cheese, I prefer an Italian blend OR Garlic Feta Cheese
- 1/2 Tsp oregano
- 1/4 Tsp Basil
- 1/4 Tsp Thyme
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 egg, seperated
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 1/4 C Parmesan Cheese
- Combine first 7 ingredients, add egg yolk mix well.
- Open roll of crescent dough lay out on lightly floured surface and press seams together to form a complete rectangle.
- Spread pepperoni mixture over dough and roll up jelly roll style.
- Pinch seams closed.
- Beat egg whites until soft and foamy.
- Cut roll into 1 inch sections, lay flat on baking sheet.
- Brush with egg whites, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in 375* oven for 12 minutes, using the top rack works best so crescents do not burn on bottoms.
- You can substitute Olive oil for the egg whites for brushing if desired.
NotesSimple yet elegant.....
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More