- Cooking Time: 12
- Preparation Time: 8
- 3/4 C diced pepperoni
- 3/4 C Shredded cheese, I prefer an Italian blend OR Garlic Feta Cheese
- 1/2 Tsp oregano
- 1/4 Tsp Basil
- 1/4 Tsp Thyme
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 egg, seperated
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 1/4 C Parmesan Cheese
- Combine first 7 ingredients, add egg yolk mix well.
- Open roll of crescent dough lay out on lightly floured surface and press seams together to form a complete rectangle.
- Spread pepperoni mixture over dough and roll up jelly roll style.
- Pinch seams closed.
- Beat egg whites until soft and foamy.
- Cut roll into 1 inch sections, lay flat on baking sheet.
- Brush with egg whites, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in 375* oven for 12 minutes, using the top rack works best so crescents do not burn on bottoms.
- You can substitute Olive oil for the egg whites for brushing if desired.
NotesSimple yet elegant.....
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More