- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Croutons (optional)
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add mushrooms, bell pepper and onion. Cook, stirring frequently, 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in pizza sauce, broth, water, pepperoni and oregano. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Serve with cheese. Sprinkle with croutons, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More