- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Croutons (optional)
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add mushrooms, bell pepper and onion. Cook, stirring frequently, 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in pizza sauce, broth, water, pepperoni and oregano. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Serve with cheese. Sprinkle with croutons, if desired.