- Cooking Time: 22
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cans refrigerated pizza crust
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese block - cut into 48 cubes
- 2 small pk sliced pepperoni
- 1/4 cup garlic olive oil
- 1 jar pizza sauce, heated in microwave safe bowl
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray one 13"x9" pan with non-stick cooking spray or line with Reynold's parchment paper.
- Remove dough, pressing out each retangle to form a 12"x8" rectangle - cut each pressed rectangle into 24 squares.
- Top each square with a cheese cube and two pepperoni slices, wrap dough around filling completely to cover, press edges to seal.
- Place seam side down with sides touching in pan.
- Brush oil over filled dough pieces.
- Bake for 16-22 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve warm with warmed pizza sauce.
NotesQuick & Easy!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More