- Cooking Time: 22
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cans refrigerated pizza crust
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese block - cut into 48 cubes
- 2 small pk sliced pepperoni
- 1/4 cup garlic olive oil
- 1 jar pizza sauce, heated in microwave safe bowl
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray one 13"x9" pan with non-stick cooking spray or line with Reynold's parchment paper.
- Remove dough, pressing out each retangle to form a 12"x8" rectangle - cut each pressed rectangle into 24 squares.
- Top each square with a cheese cube and two pepperoni slices, wrap dough around filling completely to cover, press edges to seal.
- Place seam side down with sides touching in pan.
- Brush oil over filled dough pieces.
- Bake for 16-22 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve warm with warmed pizza sauce.
NotesQuick & Easy!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More