- Cooking Time: 35
- Preparation Time:
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough
- Sliced pepperoni
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- I let the frozen bread dough thaw/raise throughout the day and then cut it in half and rolled out two rectangles. Layer the pepperoni on the dough, and then cover with mozzarella cheese. Roll up lengthwise and seal the ends and seam and place seam-side down in a baking pan (I used a jelly roll pan).
- The second roll I did something a little different. I brushed butter on the dough, then sprinkled with Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese before layering the pepperoni and cheese and rolling. Then I brushed the top of the roll with butter and sprinkled with more parmesan cheese. After tasting the finished product I actually think this would be great with a marinara dipping sauce!
- I baked them at 350 degrees for about 35 minutes.
Notesfrom my grandma :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More