- Cooking Time: 35
- Preparation Time:
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough
- Sliced pepperoni
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- I let the frozen bread dough thaw/raise throughout the day and then cut it in half and rolled out two rectangles. Layer the pepperoni on the dough, and then cover with mozzarella cheese. Roll up lengthwise and seal the ends and seam and place seam-side down in a baking pan (I used a jelly roll pan).
- The second roll I did something a little different. I brushed butter on the dough, then sprinkled with Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese before layering the pepperoni and cheese and rolling. Then I brushed the top of the roll with butter and sprinkled with more parmesan cheese. After tasting the finished product I actually think this would be great with a marinara dipping sauce!
- I baked them at 350 degrees for about 35 minutes.
Notesfrom my grandma :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More