- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 1 loaf Rhodes™ White Bread Dough, thawed to room temperature
- 3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 4 ounces pepperoni
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Spray board or counter with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll combined rolls or loaf into 12x16-inch rectangle.
- Spread sauce over dough and sprinkle with oregano and basil.
- Top with pepperoni and cheese.
- Starting with long side, roll up jelly-roll style.
- Cut into 12 rolls.
- Place in a sprayed 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle rolls with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes.
NotesBread and spicy meat make these rolls a favorite base for an easy meal. Just add a vegetable and you've got a complete dinner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Cooking for a Cure
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More