- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 1 loaf Rhodes™ White Bread Dough, thawed to room temperature
- 3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 4 ounces pepperoni
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Spray board or counter with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll combined rolls or loaf into 12x16-inch rectangle.
- Spread sauce over dough and sprinkle with oregano and basil.
- Top with pepperoni and cheese.
- Starting with long side, roll up jelly-roll style.
- Cut into 12 rolls.
- Place in a sprayed 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle rolls with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes.
NotesBread and spicy meat make these rolls a favorite base for an easy meal. Just add a vegetable and you've got a complete dinner.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More