- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup very warm water (105°-115°)
- 1 1/2 tsp. oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. yeast
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups flour
- Pepperoni slices
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- In large mixing bowl, stir together warm water, oil, sugar and salt.
- Sprinkle yeast over ingredients; stir to dissolve.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups flour. Add more if needed.
- Knead for five minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Roll out dough on floured surface into a rectangle. (Approximately 18" x 12")
- Cover dough with pepperoni and shredded cheese.
- Roll lengthwise.
- Place on cookie sheet, seam down. Pinch together ends.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Simple Recipes that Work
Delicious Bahamian RecipesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More