- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup very warm water (105°-115°)
- 1 1/2 tsp. oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. yeast
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups flour
- Pepperoni slices
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- In large mixing bowl, stir together warm water, oil, sugar and salt.
- Sprinkle yeast over ingredients; stir to dissolve.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups flour. Add more if needed.
- Knead for five minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Roll out dough on floured surface into a rectangle. (Approximately 18" x 12")
- Cover dough with pepperoni and shredded cheese.
- Roll lengthwise.
- Place on cookie sheet, seam down. Pinch together ends.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More