- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup very warm water (105°-115°)
- 1 1/2 tsp. oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. yeast
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups flour
- Pepperoni slices
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- In large mixing bowl, stir together warm water, oil, sugar and salt.
- Sprinkle yeast over ingredients; stir to dissolve.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups flour. Add more if needed.
- Knead for five minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Roll out dough on floured surface into a rectangle. (Approximately 18" x 12")
- Cover dough with pepperoni and shredded cheese.
- Roll lengthwise.
- Place on cookie sheet, seam down. Pinch together ends.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Cooking with SabraSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More