- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkg Crescent Rolls
- 2 c. Hormel sliced pepperoni **
- 3-4 Eggs
- 16 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5 Tb Romano cheese
- ** I use Hormel because its less greasy than some other brands. You can increase/decrease the amount according to personal preference. I use about 3/4 of the small pouch.
- Mix together Cheeses, eggs, and pepperoni.
- Set aside.
- Spread one pkg of crescent roll dough onto a greased 13"x 9" pan.
- Spread the cheese/pepperoni mixture into the pan.
- Cover with the other pkg of crescent roll dough.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More