- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkg Crescent Rolls
- 2 c. Hormel sliced pepperoni **
- 3-4 Eggs
- 16 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5 Tb Romano cheese
- ** I use Hormel because its less greasy than some other brands. You can increase/decrease the amount according to personal preference. I use about 3/4 of the small pouch.
- Mix together Cheeses, eggs, and pepperoni.
- Set aside.
- Spread one pkg of crescent roll dough onto a greased 13"x 9" pan.
- Spread the cheese/pepperoni mixture into the pan.
- Cover with the other pkg of crescent roll dough.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More