- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryI have served these appetizers at many parties and they enjoyed by all. They are light and delicious!
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 3 Tblsp. country-style Dijon mustard
- 4 oz. pepperoni, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- On a lightly floured surface, roll puff pastry into 16x14 inch rectangle.
- Spread mustard over all the pastry.
- Sprinkle with chopped pepperoni evenly over mustard.
- Sprinkle cheese and Italian seasoning evenly over the pepperoni.
- Starting at 16-inch side, tightly roll up pastry;gently pinch edge into roll to seal.
- Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
- Heat oven to 425*.
- Line cookie sheet with foil: lightly spray foil with cooking spray.
- Cut pastry into 1/2 inch slices, Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minuts or until golden brown and slightly puffed.
- Serve warm.