- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 3 Tblsp. country-style Dijon mustard
- 4 oz. pepperoni, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- On a lightly floured surface, roll puff pastry into 16x14 inch rectangle.
- Spread mustard over all the pastry.
- Sprinkle with chopped pepperoni evenly over mustard.
- Sprinkle cheese and Italian seasoning evenly over the pepperoni.
- Starting at 16-inch side, tightly roll up pastry;gently pinch edge into roll to seal.
- Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
- Heat oven to 425*.
- Line cookie sheet with foil: lightly spray foil with cooking spray.
- Cut pastry into 1/2 inch slices, Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minuts or until golden brown and slightly puffed.
- Serve warm.
NotesI have served these appetizers at many parties and they enjoyed by all. They are light and delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Delightful DessertsSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More