- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 3 Tblsp. country-style Dijon mustard
- 4 oz. pepperoni, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- On a lightly floured surface, roll puff pastry into 16x14 inch rectangle.
- Spread mustard over all the pastry.
- Sprinkle with chopped pepperoni evenly over mustard.
- Sprinkle cheese and Italian seasoning evenly over the pepperoni.
- Starting at 16-inch side, tightly roll up pastry;gently pinch edge into roll to seal.
- Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
- Heat oven to 425*.
- Line cookie sheet with foil: lightly spray foil with cooking spray.
- Cut pastry into 1/2 inch slices, Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minuts or until golden brown and slightly puffed.
- Serve warm.
NotesI have served these appetizers at many parties and they enjoyed by all. They are light and delicious!
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More