- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 roll refrigerated french bread dough OR 1 loaf frozen bread dough (thawed)
- Pepperoni (I used turkey pepperoni for a healthier option).
- Mozzarella cheeseParmesan cheeseEgg wash (1 egg white, water)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Roll out bread dough and sprinkle with mozzerella and parmesean cheeses, place pepperoni (as much as desired) on top of the cheese.
- Carefully roll the bread dough into a cylinder shape.
- Pinch ends and top to seal. Brush top and sides of loaf with egg wash.
- If desired, top loaf with cheese, pepperoni, and/or Italian seasoning.
- Make a few diagonal slices in top of loaf for air to escape while cooking.
- Bake at 350 for ~20 min.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before slicing
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More