- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 roll refrigerated french bread dough OR 1 loaf frozen bread dough (thawed)
- Pepperoni (I used turkey pepperoni for a healthier option).
- Mozzarella cheeseParmesan cheeseEgg wash (1 egg white, water)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Roll out bread dough and sprinkle with mozzerella and parmesean cheeses, place pepperoni (as much as desired) on top of the cheese.
- Carefully roll the bread dough into a cylinder shape.
- Pinch ends and top to seal. Brush top and sides of loaf with egg wash.
- If desired, top loaf with cheese, pepperoni, and/or Italian seasoning.
- Make a few diagonal slices in top of loaf for air to escape while cooking.
- Bake at 350 for ~20 min.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before slicing
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More