- Cooking Time: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- Italian Baguette, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 8 oz olive tapenade
- 8 oz Pepperoni, sliced
- 5 oz Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbsp Italian parsley, finely chopped
- Brush the bread with olive oil, sprinkle salt adn peppr across all of the bread.
- Grill sliced bread on both sides until char marks are apparent.
- Evenly distribute the olive tapenade across one side of each piece of bread.
- Place the pepperoni on top of the tepenade. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and place on a sheet pan under a broiler for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Italian parsley.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More