- Cooking Time: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- Italian Baguette, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 8 oz olive tapenade
- 8 oz Pepperoni, sliced
- 5 oz Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbsp Italian parsley, finely chopped
- Brush the bread with olive oil, sprinkle salt adn peppr across all of the bread.
- Grill sliced bread on both sides until char marks are apparent.
- Evenly distribute the olive tapenade across one side of each piece of bread.
- Place the pepperoni on top of the tepenade. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and place on a sheet pan under a broiler for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Italian parsley.
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More