- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Loaf Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough, thawed to room temperature
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1 pound sausage, cooked and drained
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- sesame seeds, if desired
- Spray counter or board with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll dough into a 12X15-inch rectabgle.
- Spread dough with pizza sauce to within 1-inch of edges.
- Sprinkle sauce with oregano and basil.
- Layer middle third of dough, vertically with pepperoni, sausage, onion and mozzarella cheese.
- Fold 1/3 of dough rectangle to middle over fillings.
- Repeat with remaining side.
- Tuck ends under and vent top with a sharp knife.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and sesame seeds, if desired.
- Place on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake at 350F 30-35 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More