PEPPERONI AND SAUSAGE STROMBOLI
- 1 Loaf Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough, thawed to room temperature
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1 pound sausage, cooked and drained
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- sesame seeds, if desired
Spray counter or board with non-stick cooking spray.
Roll dough into a 12X15-inch rectabgle.
Spread dough with pizza sauce to within 1-inch of edges.
Sprinkle sauce with oregano and basil.
Layer middle third of dough, vertically with pepperoni, sausage, onion and mozzarella cheese.
Fold 1/3 of dough rectangle to middle over fillings.
Repeat with remaining side.
Tuck ends under and vent top with a sharp knife.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and sesame seeds, if desired.
Place on a large sprayed baking sheet.
Bake at 350F 30-35 minutes.