- Cooking Time: 5 mins approx.
- Servings: Varies on amt of peppers
- Preparation Time: 2 mins approx.
- General Tao Sauce
- Cut up the peppers.
- Cook the peppers on a pan.
- Cook the peppers till they are hot, and well.. Cooked!
- Add the General Tao sauce.
- Put in a bowl, container whatever you want!
- Let them sit till you can eat them with out burning your mouth!
- Then Enjoy!
NotesI started eating a lot of peppers so my mom suggested I try cooking them with sauce and it turned out really good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More