- Cooking Time: 5 mins approx.
- Servings: Varies on amt of peppers
- Preparation Time: 2 mins approx.
- General Tao Sauce
- Cut up the peppers.
- Cook the peppers on a pan.
- Cook the peppers till they are hot, and well.. Cooked!
- Add the General Tao sauce.
- Put in a bowl, container whatever you want!
- Let them sit till you can eat them with out burning your mouth!
- Then Enjoy!
NotesI started eating a lot of peppers so my mom suggested I try cooking them with sauce and it turned out really good!
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More