- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Depends how many peppers
- Preparation Time:
- Any type of peppers you want
- General Tao Sauce
- First you need a pan.
- Cut up the peppers however you want.
- Put the peppers in the pan, and put on the stove top.
- You want to cook the peppers till there fully cooked.
- The you just add the General Tao sauce and mix it in with the peppers.
- Put in a bowl, container whatever you want. And let sit till it wont burn y our mouth to eat.
- Then enjoy :)
NotesI created this recipe a while ago. Its quick, simple and very tasty!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More