PEPPERY GARLIC CHOPS
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops (1 1/2 inch-thick)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed (or garlic powder to equal 2 cloves)
- 2 TBSP coarse ground black pepper
- 4 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- 3 to 4 TBSP Olive oil, plus about a tablespoon more for your skillet
- Combine all ingredients in a large self-sealing plastic bag. (large enough to hold chops).
- Marinate chops in the garlic pepper mixture for about 30 minutes.
- Heat cast iron skillet (or heavy skillet with enough olive oil to just coat the pan.
- Remove pork from the marinade and place into skillet.
- Cook for about 20 to 30 minutes, until the pork is fully cooked and the outsides are browned.
- Baste with marinade during cooking, if desired.
NotesThis is a HUGE hit in my family! If you love garlic and black pepper they you'll LOVE these pork chops!! Very simple but VERY flavorful!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Blue Cheese And Bacon Cheese Ball
matt's base red sauceSee More