PEPPERY GARLIC CHOPS
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops (1 1/2 inch-thick)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed (or garlic powder to equal 2 cloves)
- 2 TBSP coarse ground black pepper
- 4 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- 3 to 4 TBSP Olive oil, plus about a tablespoon more for your skillet
Combine all ingredients in a large self-sealing plastic bag. (large enough to hold chops).
Marinate chops in the garlic pepper mixture for about 30 minutes.
Heat cast iron skillet (or heavy skillet with enough olive oil to just coat the pan.
Remove pork from the marinade and place into skillet.
Cook for about 20 to 30 minutes, until the pork is fully cooked and the outsides are browned.
Baste with marinade during cooking, if desired.