- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is a HUGE hit in my family! If you love garlic and black pepper they you'll LOVE these pork chops!! Very simple but VERY flavorful!!
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops (1 1/2 inch-thick)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed (or garlic powder to equal 2 cloves)
- 2 TBSP coarse ground black pepper
- 4 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- 3 to 4 TBSP Olive oil, plus about a tablespoon more for your skillet
- Combine all ingredients in a large self-sealing plastic bag. (large enough to hold chops).
- Marinate chops in the garlic pepper mixture for about 30 minutes.
- Heat cast iron skillet (or heavy skillet with enough olive oil to just coat the pan.
- Remove pork from the marinade and place into skillet.
- Cook for about 20 to 30 minutes, until the pork is fully cooked and the outsides are browned.
- Baste with marinade during cooking, if desired.