- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 4 small baking potatoes, halved and sliced crosswise
- 1 large onion, quartered and sliced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Celery leaves and fresh parsley
- Combine broth, potatoes, onion, celery, salt and pepper in slow cooker; mix well. Cover; cook on LOW 6 to 7-1/2 hours.
- Stir half-and-half into flour; stir misture into slow cooker. Cover; cook 1 hour.
- Slightly mash potato mixture with potato masher. Cook, uncovered, 30 minutes or until slightly thickened. Just before serving, stir in butter. Garnish with celery leaves and parsley, if desired.
The Naked Macaron
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More