- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 4 small baking potatoes, halved and sliced crosswise
- 1 large onion, quartered and sliced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Celery leaves and fresh parsley
- Combine broth, potatoes, onion, celery, salt and pepper in slow cooker; mix well. Cover; cook on LOW 6 to 7-1/2 hours.
- Stir half-and-half into flour; stir misture into slow cooker. Cover; cook 1 hour.
- Slightly mash potato mixture with potato masher. Cook, uncovered, 30 minutes or until slightly thickened. Just before serving, stir in butter. Garnish with celery leaves and parsley, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More