- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 4 small baking potatoes, halved and sliced crosswise
- 1 large onion, quartered and sliced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Celery leaves and fresh parsley
- Combine broth, potatoes, onion, celery, salt and pepper in slow cooker; mix well. Cover; cook on LOW 6 to 7-1/2 hours.
- Stir half-and-half into flour; stir misture into slow cooker. Cover; cook 1 hour.
- Slightly mash potato mixture with potato masher. Cook, uncovered, 30 minutes or until slightly thickened. Just before serving, stir in butter. Garnish with celery leaves and parsley, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More