- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (74ml)
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried chili pepper (5g), optional
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 16 large shrimp
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- salt to season
- a bunch of fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup white wine (352ml)
- 1 lb paccheri or rigatoni pasta (457g)
- freshly grated parmigiano cheese, for sprinkling
- Heat up extra virgin olive oil in a large saucepan.
- Add garlic, chili pepper, zucchini and fry the zucchini until it is al dente.
- Add shrimp, tomatoes, salt, parsley and wine.
- Cover and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- While the sauce is cooking, cook the pasta in a pot of boiling salted water. Stir to prevent from sticking together.
- Remove the shrimp and the zucchini from the pan and set aside, leaving some sauce in the pan.
- Drain the pasta when it is al dente and add to the saucepan.
- Sprinkle with parmigiano cheese and mix well.
- Transfer to a serving platter and top with the shrimp and zucchini.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More