- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (74ml)
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried chili pepper (5g), optional
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 16 large shrimp
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- salt to season
- a bunch of fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup white wine (352ml)
- 1 lb paccheri or rigatoni pasta (457g)
- freshly grated parmigiano cheese, for sprinkling
- Heat up extra virgin olive oil in a large saucepan.
- Add garlic, chili pepper, zucchini and fry the zucchini until it is al dente.
- Add shrimp, tomatoes, salt, parsley and wine.
- Cover and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- While the sauce is cooking, cook the pasta in a pot of boiling salted water. Stir to prevent from sticking together.
- Remove the shrimp and the zucchini from the pan and set aside, leaving some sauce in the pan.
- Drain the pasta when it is al dente and add to the saucepan.
- Sprinkle with parmigiano cheese and mix well.
- Transfer to a serving platter and top with the shrimp and zucchini.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More