- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 Tbsp. parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Dash pepper, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup crushed Ritz crackers (about 12 crackers)
- 1 7 1/2-oz. can mince clams
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- In a medium skillet, cook onion, celery, and green pepper in the 4 Tbsp. of butter until green pepper and onions are tender but not brown.
- Stir in flour, cheese, and seasoning.
- Add 1/4 cup of cracker crumbs, mix well.
- Stir in the undrained clams; cook and stir until mixture thickens and bubbles.
- Divide evenly among three or four large baking shells or individual baking dishes.
- Combine remaining crumbs and butter; sprinkle atop clam mixture in each shell.
- Bake in 350 degrees F. oven for 15 minutes or until heated through.
NotesThese are soooo tasty! Came from an old magazine clipping, I think it was from the 70's in BH&G
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Home cookingSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More