- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-4 lb pork roast (or you can use pork steak, chops or can be used with beef also)
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 can regular pepsi (not diet or caffeine free)
- 1 pkg onion soup mix
- Place meat in sprayed crockpot.
- Pour on the other ingredients and cook on low 7-8 hours or high 4-5 hours.
- Makes dark juices for a dark rich gravy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More