- Cooking Time: 360
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 - lb. pot roast
- 2 10 3/4-oz cans fat-free, low sodium cream of mushrooom soup
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 2 16-oz. bottles diet cola
- Place meat in slow cooker
- In large bowl mix together mushroom soup, dry onion soup mix, and cola. Pour over roast in cooker.
- Cover. Cook on high for 6 hours.
NotesRegular coke works too. This roast is very very tender. When it's done, it will just fall apart. No knife needed!
This recipe came from the book "Fix It and Forget It Lightly"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
DIY Tasty Gift IdeasSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More