- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: approx. 18 pancakes
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 c. flour
- 2 c. milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 5 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- Preheat griddle or skillet to 300 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs and butter; mix until smooth and creamy.
- Add about half of the dry mixture and 1 c. milk to the eggs and butter; mix until smooth and free of lumps.
- Add other half of dry mixture and 1 c. milk; mix until smooth and free of lumps.
- Add sugar. Mix thoroughly.
- Spoon half-cup portions of the batter onto non-stick skillet or Pam-sprayed cooking surface.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips liberally onto wet batter before flipping pancakes.
- Cook batter until it starts to lose its sheen and bubbles begin to appear at the edges, then flip. Cook approx. 2-3 minutes per side, until golden brown.
NotesWhen I was a kid, my dad used to make a hot breakfast every day. I never seem to manage to get my mornings organized enough to do the same for my kids, but I do like to make hot breakfasts on the weekends. This recipe is one of our family favorites.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Get Fit With Good Food!
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More