- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 part hard alcohol (e.g. vodka, rum, tequilla, gin, bourbon, whiskey)
- 1 part soft alcohol (e.g. triple sec, grand marnier, sour pucker, amaretto, curacou, schnapps)
- 1 part non alcohol (e.g. sodas, sweet and sour, fruit juices, water, colins mix)
- Shake in cocktail shaker, or pour over ice.
- Making it for 1? Use 1 shot per part. Making it for a group? Use 1 cup per part. Making it for a party? Use 1 bottle per part.
- Too strong? Top off each glass with soda water to lighten the buzz.
NotesFeeling experimental? Want to feel like a mix master general? Here is the perfect ratio for making any cocktail
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More