- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 c. warm milk
- 4 tsp. yeast
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. marg, softened
- 2 tsp. salt
- 7 cups flour, or as needed
- 1/2 cup marg, melted
- Pour milk into a large mixing bowl, and sprinkle yeast over the surface. Allow to rest for 5 mins. Beat in the sugar, eggs, 1/2 c. marg, and salt; blend thoroughly. Gradually stir in the flour to make a soft dough. Cover bowl, and set in a warm place until dough doubles in size, about 1 hour.
- Punch down the dough, cover the bowl, and allow to rise again. Repeat this step two more times.
- Break off 2-3 inch size pieces of dough, roll lightly into round shape, and place in prepared baking dish, edges touching. Repeat to make 36 dough balls. Cover and let rise until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Bake until golden brown, 10-15 mins.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More