- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bunch frisee
- 1/2 package arugula
- 15-20 grape tomatoes, halved
- French Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup white-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Shaved parmesan
- Whisk the dressing ingrediants and toss with the leafy greens and tomatoes. Then, top with the shaved parmesan. Serve alongside something light and springtime!
NotesFrisee is one of my favorite bases for a salad and I think it makes a perfect texture and taste partner to arugula.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More