- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bunch frisee
- 1/2 package arugula
- 15-20 grape tomatoes, halved
- French Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup white-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Shaved parmesan
- Whisk the dressing ingrediants and toss with the leafy greens and tomatoes. Then, top with the shaved parmesan. Serve alongside something light and springtime!
NotesFrisee is one of my favorite bases for a salad and I think it makes a perfect texture and taste partner to arugula.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean pasteSee More