- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 3 tablespoons oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup popping corn
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. In a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan, add the oil, salt and popping corn. Turn the heat to medium, cover the pot with a lid left slightly ajar, and shake once or twice.
- 2. The corn kernels will begin to pop within a minute or two. Once the popping slows to an almost stop, remove the pot from the heat.
- 3. Transfer the popcorn to a large serving bowl and drizzle with melted butter, tossing well to combine. Add more butter or salt, if preferred.
NotesFabulous homemade popcorn that takes only minutes, no longer than popping a bag in the microwave! Enjoy the limitless flavor varieties!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More