- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 3 tablespoons oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup popping corn
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. In a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan, add the oil, salt and popping corn. Turn the heat to medium, cover the pot with a lid left slightly ajar, and shake once or twice.
- 2. The corn kernels will begin to pop within a minute or two. Once the popping slows to an almost stop, remove the pot from the heat.
- 3. Transfer the popcorn to a large serving bowl and drizzle with melted butter, tossing well to combine. Add more butter or salt, if preferred.
NotesFabulous homemade popcorn that takes only minutes, no longer than popping a bag in the microwave! Enjoy the limitless flavor varieties!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More