- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 7
- 12 Vanilla Wafers
- 1/2C Granulated Sugar
- 2 8oz Pkgs. Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 Large eggs, room temperature
- 1t Vanilla
- 1C Sour Cream
- 2T Granulated Sugar
- 1t Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line 12-cup muffin pan with foil cupcake liners. Place one wafer in each cup.
- Combine 1/2C sugar, cream cheese, eggs and 1t vanilla in mixer. Beat until smooth.
- Spoon mixture evenly over each wafer. Bake 30 minutes or until center of each cake is set.
- Meanwhile, stir together sour cream, 2T sugar and 1t vanilla.
- After the cheesecakes have baked for 30 minutes remove from oven and spoon the topping onto each hot cheesecake. Return to oven for an additional 10 minutes.
- Let cool to room temp. Refrigerate until chilled completely.
- Serve with strawberry or caramel sauce. Enjoy!
NotesPersonally, a whole cheesecake is hard for me to perfect for some reason or another. So, I used my love of "little" foods to create this really easy recipe. Hope you enjoy!
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More