- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 7
- 12 Vanilla Wafers
- 1/2C Granulated Sugar
- 2 8oz Pkgs. Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 Large eggs, room temperature
- 1t Vanilla
- 1C Sour Cream
- 2T Granulated Sugar
- 1t Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line 12-cup muffin pan with foil cupcake liners. Place one wafer in each cup.
- Combine 1/2C sugar, cream cheese, eggs and 1t vanilla in mixer. Beat until smooth.
- Spoon mixture evenly over each wafer. Bake 30 minutes or until center of each cake is set.
- Meanwhile, stir together sour cream, 2T sugar and 1t vanilla.
- After the cheesecakes have baked for 30 minutes remove from oven and spoon the topping onto each hot cheesecake. Return to oven for an additional 10 minutes.
- Let cool to room temp. Refrigerate until chilled completely.
- Serve with strawberry or caramel sauce. Enjoy!
NotesPersonally, a whole cheesecake is hard for me to perfect for some reason or another. So, I used my love of "little" foods to create this really easy recipe. Hope you enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More