- Cooking Time: 18
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- No-Stick Cooking Spray (optional)
- 2 cups Self-Rising Flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- OR 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 large egg
- HEAT oven to 400ºF. Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups or spray cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine flour and sugar in medium bowl; mix well.
- COMBINE milk, oil and egg in small bowl; blend well. Add to flour mixture; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened (batter will be slightly lumpy).
- Fill prepared muffin cups 2/3 full.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- TIP For PERFECT BLUEBERRY MUFFINS: Prepare muffin batter as directed in the recipe; fold in 1 cup fresh, frozen or canned blueberries, rinsed and drained. Bake as directed.
- TIP For PERFECT CINNAMON SUGAR MUFFINS: Prepare muffin batter as directed in recipe except add 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon to dry ingredients. Bake as directed. Combine 1/4 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in small bowl. After baking, remove muffins from muffin cups. Dip tops in 1/4 cup melted butter, then in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More