- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5 doz
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. confectioners' sugar
- 3 T butter or margarine, softened
- 2 to 3 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 C evaporated milk
- 2 C (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 T shortening
- In a bowl, combine first four ingredients.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Roll into 1-in balls and place on a waxed paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Chill for 20 minutes.
- Flatten with a glass to 1/4".
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- In a double boiler or microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and shortening.
- Dip patties and place on waxed paper to harden.
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More