- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5 doz
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. confectioners' sugar
- 3 T butter or margarine, softened
- 2 to 3 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 C evaporated milk
- 2 C (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 T shortening
- In a bowl, combine first four ingredients.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Roll into 1-in balls and place on a waxed paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Chill for 20 minutes.
- Flatten with a glass to 1/4".
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- In a double boiler or microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and shortening.
- Dip patties and place on waxed paper to harden.
GAES PTO Recipes
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Chicken with Basil-Lemon-Garlic Oil, Parmesan, and Black Pepper
Blue Cheese Pull Apart Loaf
MINESTRONE SOUPSee More