- Cooking Time: 6 min.
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5 min.
- 8 eggs
- 2 heaping tbsp. sour cream
- 1 tbsp. water
- freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 - 3/4 c. grated cheddar cheese
- In a med. size bowl, beat eggs
- , sour cream, water, and salt and pepper until fluffy. Using a nonstick frying pan, melt butter and cook eggs over a low heat. Stir occasionally. Stir in the cheese. Cook until you reach the desired consistency.
- Serve hot with country ham and biscuits.
- Serves 4.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Baylee's Healthy Bytes
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More