- Cooking Time: 6 min.
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5 min.
- 8 eggs
- 2 heaping tbsp. sour cream
- 1 tbsp. water
- freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 - 3/4 c. grated cheddar cheese
- In a med. size bowl, beat eggs
- , sour cream, water, and salt and pepper until fluffy. Using a nonstick frying pan, melt butter and cook eggs over a low heat. Stir occasionally. Stir in the cheese. Cook until you reach the desired consistency.
- Serve hot with country ham and biscuits.
- Serves 4.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
One Bowl Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Garam Masala Cream Soup
Crustless Mini QuichesSee More