- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 packages McCormick® Turkey Gravy Mix
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 cup turkey pan drippings or turkey broth
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey giblets (optional)
- Mix Gravy Mix and flour in large saucepan. Gradually stir in water and turkey drippings with wire whisk until smooth. Stir in chopped turkey giblets, if desired.
- Stirring frequently, cook on medium-high heat until gravy comes to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. (Gravy will continue to thicken upon standing.)
NotesMake the holidays extra special with Perfect Turkey Gravy. Great flavor and no lumps.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More