- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 packages McCormick® Turkey Gravy Mix
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 cup turkey pan drippings or turkey broth
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey giblets (optional)
- Mix Gravy Mix and flour in large saucepan. Gradually stir in water and turkey drippings with wire whisk until smooth. Stir in chopped turkey giblets, if desired.
- Stirring frequently, cook on medium-high heat until gravy comes to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. (Gravy will continue to thicken upon standing.)
NotesMake the holidays extra special with Perfect Turkey Gravy. Great flavor and no lumps.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More