- 6 Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Soft Dinner Rolls, baked according to directions
- olive oil
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce(i.e. Frank's Red Hot Sauce)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Cut the top off of three rolls. Hollow out to form a personal dip bowl. Cut the remaining 3 rolls into 6 slices each. Place these plus the tops from the first 3 rolls on a baking sheet. Brush both sides lightly with olive oil. Toast both sides under the broiler until lightly browned.
- In a sauce pan, combine cream cheese, sour cream, hot sauce and cheeses. Stir until heated through. Fill each dip bowl with hot dip and serve with the toasted roll slices and celery.
NotesThere is nothing better than dip, unless it is in your own edible bowl.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
The Naked Macaron
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More