- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 Pizza dough recipe*
- 4 Tbsp Pesto
- 6 Asparagus spears, cut into thirds
- 2 thinly sliced onion rounds (Texas 1015 is the house-fave)
- 1 handful baby arugula
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano-reggiano, grated
- Olive oil
- * I used Rachael Ray's pizza dough recipe, which yields 3 pizzas
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Stretch the pizza crust onto a greased baking sheet, silpat mat, or pizza stone.
- Spread pesto over the crust, leaving an inch around the edges.
- Toss chopped asparagus and onion slices with enough pesto to coat and spread toppings evenly over the crust.
- Brush the edges of the crust with olive oil and place into oven for 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Add arugula leaves and sprinkle with parmigiano-reggiano and enjoy!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Chicken and onion kabobs
Easy Sunday Pot Roast
Shrimp Nachos with Avocado-Corn RelishSee More