- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 Pizza dough recipe*
- 4 Tbsp Pesto
- 6 Asparagus spears, cut into thirds
- 2 thinly sliced onion rounds (Texas 1015 is the house-fave)
- 1 handful baby arugula
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano-reggiano, grated
- Olive oil
- * I used Rachael Ray's pizza dough recipe, which yields 3 pizzas
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Stretch the pizza crust onto a greased baking sheet, silpat mat, or pizza stone.
- Spread pesto over the crust, leaving an inch around the edges.
- Toss chopped asparagus and onion slices with enough pesto to coat and spread toppings evenly over the crust.
- Brush the edges of the crust with olive oil and place into oven for 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Add arugula leaves and sprinkle with parmigiano-reggiano and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More