- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 Pizza dough recipe*
- 4 Tbsp Pesto
- 6 Asparagus spears, cut into thirds
- 2 thinly sliced onion rounds (Texas 1015 is the house-fave)
- 1 handful baby arugula
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano-reggiano, grated
- Olive oil
- * I used Rachael Ray's pizza dough recipe, which yields 3 pizzas
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Stretch the pizza crust onto a greased baking sheet, silpat mat, or pizza stone.
- Spread pesto over the crust, leaving an inch around the edges.
- Toss chopped asparagus and onion slices with enough pesto to coat and spread toppings evenly over the crust.
- Brush the edges of the crust with olive oil and place into oven for 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Add arugula leaves and sprinkle with parmigiano-reggiano and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Lau Family Recipes
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More