- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Ā½ c chopped cooked chicken
- 2 (10oz) cans crm of chicken soup
- 16 oz bowtie pasta cooked
- 1 (12 oz) jar marinated artichoke hearts chopped
- 1c parmesan chz
- 1 (7oz) container pesto
- 1 (4oz) jar diced pimentos
- Ā½-1c oil-packed sundried tomatoes, cut into strips
- Combine chicken, soup, pasta, artichoke hearts, parmesan chz, pesto, diced pimentos, sundried tomatoes. Spoon into a lightly greased 3 Ā½ qt baking dish.
- Sprinkle with additional parm chz.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara LeeĀ® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More