- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Â˝ c chopped cooked chicken
- 2 (10oz) cans crm of chicken soup
- 16 oz bowtie pasta cooked
- 1 (12 oz) jar marinated artichoke hearts chopped
- 1c parmesan chz
- 1 (7oz) container pesto
- 1 (4oz) jar diced pimentos
- Â˝-1c oil-packed sundried tomatoes, cut into strips
- Combine chicken, soup, pasta, artichoke hearts, parmesan chz, pesto, diced pimentos, sundried tomatoes. Spoon into a lightly greased 3 Â˝ qt baking dish.
- Sprinkle with additional parm chz.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More