PESTO CHEESE IN CHICKEN BUNDLES
- Cooking Time: 22
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 (8-oz.) can PiIlsbury@ Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1/3 cup light cream cheese with roasted garlic (from 8-oz. tub)
- 1/4 cup purchased pesto
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno or hot pepper jelly
- 1/2 cup Progresso' Italian Style Bread Crumbs
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 to 2 tablespoons water
Heat oven to 375°F.
Separate dough into 4 rectangles.
Firmly press perforations to seal.
Cut each rectangle in half crosswise to make 8 pieces; press each to form 4-inch square.
In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, pesto, jelly and 2 tablespoons of the bread crumbs; mix well.
Stir in chicken and cheese.
Place l/4 cup chicken mixture in center of each square.
Bring 4 corners of each square up over filling; twist firmly to seal.
Brush top and bottom of each bundle with water; coat with remaining bread crumbs.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 375°F.
For 14 to 22 minutes or until deep golden brown. Serve warm.