- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups of basil leaves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2small garlic cloves
- 1/2cup cheese (parmigiano-reggiano)grated.
- 1/4cup pine nuts
- Pulse basil,olive oil,pine nuts,and grated cheese till finely chopped.
- Sprinkle in 1/2tsp sea salt,
- 1/4tsp fresh ground pepper,and process till smooth.
- store in refrigerator for 1 week or freeze for 3 months.
NotesWe have a co-op where the local women grow organic vegetables and at this moment we have tons of beautiful basil.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More