- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups of basil leaves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2small garlic cloves
- 1/2cup cheese (parmigiano-reggiano)grated.
- 1/4cup pine nuts
- Pulse basil,olive oil,pine nuts,and grated cheese till finely chopped.
- Sprinkle in 1/2tsp sea salt,
- 1/4tsp fresh ground pepper,and process till smooth.
- store in refrigerator for 1 week or freeze for 3 months.
NotesWe have a co-op where the local women grow organic vegetables and at this moment we have tons of beautiful basil.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wifeSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More