- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg angel hair pasta
- 1 lb chicken cut into pieces (2 or 3 breasts)
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 zuchinni
- 1 squash
- 1 jar sun dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1 jar pesto
- parmesan cheese
- salt pepper
- Boil a large pot of water and cook the pasta until al dente. Drain and leave the pasta in the pot.
- In a large pan saute chicken until cooked with a little of the olive oil from the sun dried tomato jar. Then set aside.
- Cut all the vegetables. Pour more olive oil in the pan and saute all the vegetables until tender. Add the chicken back into the pan and coat everything with half the pesto sauce.
- Add the other half of the pesto sauce into the pot with the pasta. Add the vegetables and chicken into the pot with the pasta and stir making sure it is well mixed. Top with parmesean cheese.
- Serve with a salad.
- Also, it is great as leftovers when it is cold.
NotesThere are so many variations to this pasta. It tastes different everytime I make it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More