- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef (95% lean)
- 1/2 cup refrigerated reduced-fat pesto with basil
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 3 slices (1 ounce each) pepper jack cheese, quartered
- 12 bakery dinner rolls (2-inch diameter)
- 1. Combine ground beef and pesto in medium bowl; mix lightly, but thoroughly. Lightly shape into twelve 1/2-inch thick patties.
- 2. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place 6 patties in skillet. Cook 8 to 10 minutes to medium doneness (160°F), turning occasionally. During last 2 minutes of cooking, spoon 1 heaping tablespoon diced tomato mixture on each patty; top with one quartered cheese slice and cover. Repeat with remaining patties. Place burgers on bottoms of rolls; close sandwiches.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Christmas CookiesSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More