- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef (95% lean)
- 1/2 cup refrigerated reduced-fat pesto with basil
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 3 slices (1 ounce each) pepper jack cheese, quartered
- 12 bakery dinner rolls (2-inch diameter)
- 1. Combine ground beef and pesto in medium bowl; mix lightly, but thoroughly. Lightly shape into twelve 1/2-inch thick patties.
- 2. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place 6 patties in skillet. Cook 8 to 10 minutes to medium doneness (160°F), turning occasionally. During last 2 minutes of cooking, spoon 1 heaping tablespoon diced tomato mixture on each patty; top with one quartered cheese slice and cover. Repeat with remaining patties. Place burgers on bottoms of rolls; close sandwiches.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Decadent Desserts Made From
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More