- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 2 medium zucchini cut into thin strips
- 1/2 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian herbs
- Penne Pasta, cooked and drained
- 14 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2) In a large bowl toss all of the vegetables with the oil, salt, pepper, and dried herbs to coat.
- 3) Place the vegetable mixture to another heavy large baking sheet and arrange evenly over the baking sheet. Bake until the carrots are tender and the vegetables begin to brown, stirring after the first 10 minutes, about 20 minutes total.
- 4) Add the veggies, tomatoes and pesto to the pasta and toss to coat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More