- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 1/4 cup fat-free, low sodium chicken broth (I used regular)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- Cooking spray
- 2 6-oz salmon fillets, skinned
- 1. Preheat oven to 400
- 2. Place first 6 ingredients in a food processor or blender, and process until mixture is smooth. Or you can make the pesto chunky and have it look like the picture above.
- 3. Spoon 3 tablespoons pesto into bottom of an 8-inch baking dish coated with a cooking spray. Place salmon on the pesto layer and then spoon the rest of the pesto on top of the salmon. When the pesto is pureed, it’ll cover the entire salmon.
- 4. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until they flake easily with a fork.
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.See More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More