- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 1/4 cup fat-free, low sodium chicken broth (I used regular)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- Cooking spray
- 2 6-oz salmon fillets, skinned
- 1. Preheat oven to 400
- 2. Place first 6 ingredients in a food processor or blender, and process until mixture is smooth. Or you can make the pesto chunky and have it look like the picture above.
- 3. Spoon 3 tablespoons pesto into bottom of an 8-inch baking dish coated with a cooking spray. Place salmon on the pesto layer and then spoon the rest of the pesto on top of the salmon. When the pesto is pureed, it’ll cover the entire salmon.
- 4. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until they flake easily with a fork.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More