PESTO SHRIMP AND BEAN SALAD
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cooked shrimp
- * 1 (9 ounce) container basil pesto
- * 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- * 1 (15 ounce) can butter beans
- * 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans
- * 1 (15 ounce) can Great Northern beans
- * 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- * 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- * 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- * 1 pint cherry tomatoes
Place shrimp in a colander and place under cold running water for 3 minutes to thaw. Remove tails from shrimp if necessary.
In large bowl, combine pesto and yogurt and mix well. Drain beans and rinse, drain again.
Add to pesto mixture along with shrimp and remaining ingredients. Stir gently to coat. Serve immediately or cover and chill for up to 2 days.