- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cooked shrimp
- * 1 (9 ounce) container basil pesto
- * 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- * 1 (15 ounce) can butter beans
- * 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans
- * 1 (15 ounce) can Great Northern beans
- * 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- * 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- * 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- * 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- Place shrimp in a colander and place under cold running water for 3 minutes to thaw. Remove tails from shrimp if necessary.
- In large bowl, combine pesto and yogurt and mix well. Drain beans and rinse, drain again.
- Add to pesto mixture along with shrimp and remaining ingredients. Stir gently to coat. Serve immediately or cover and chill for up to 2 days.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More