- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cooked shrimp
- * 1 (9 ounce) container basil pesto
- * 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- * 1 (15 ounce) can butter beans
- * 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans
- * 1 (15 ounce) can Great Northern beans
- * 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- * 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- * 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- * 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- Place shrimp in a colander and place under cold running water for 3 minutes to thaw. Remove tails from shrimp if necessary.
- In large bowl, combine pesto and yogurt and mix well. Drain beans and rinse, drain again.
- Add to pesto mixture along with shrimp and remaining ingredients. Stir gently to coat. Serve immediately or cover and chill for up to 2 days.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More