- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 oz (1 c. loosely packed) fresh basil leaves
- 2-4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 oz (1/4 c.) pine nuts
- 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese, large grate
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1 t. salt
- Combine ingrediants in a food processor and reduce to a puree. Spoon over hot cooked pasta and toss immediately.
NotesThis is best in the summer when you have basil growing in your kitchen garden. Go out and pick your leaves while you have the water heating for the pasta. Remember to have quality ingrediants. This pesto is great on pasta, thin spaghetti pasta is our favorite or using as packing for fresh mozzarella bites. Have some warm crusty french bread ready to wipe the leftover pesto off of your plate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More